Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Action kivu

I have so much to tell you, but before I post about myself and my projects I felt the need to share this with you. Amy and her sister are brave, generous souls whom I must admit I admire for their work and dedication to this effort. For donations of $10, $25, $40, $60, $75, and $100, you'll be entered in a drawing to win some fabulous gifts! Please click the image below for more information.




Even if you are unable to give, please consider sharing it on your blogs, facebook, and/or with family or friends and help her reach her goal! Consider asking people you work with and/or neighbors to donate by collection even if everyone gave just $1 it definitely will help!

Also, please take some time to visit this website for information about the children and women they assist.

Thank you!

No comments: